MONITORING & EVALUATION 2019 STATUTORY REPORT TEMPLATES
The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (the Board) seeks to remind stakeholders especially Operators and service providers executing projects and carrying out other activities in the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors of the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry on submission of all applicable statutory reports as indicated in the relevant sections of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act, 2010 listed below.
- Section 60 – Project Progress Performance Report to be submitted within sixty days of the beginning of the year (not later than 2nd March 2019)
- Section 18 – Job Forecast Reports to be submitted each quarter (30 days prior to the first day of each quarter)
- Section 24 – Procurement Report for list of contracts, subcontracts and purchase orders above 1 Million Dollars to be submitted each quarter (30 days prior to the first day of each quarter).
- Section 24 – Procurement Report for list of contracts, subcontracts and purchase orders below 1 Million Dollars to be submitted each quarter (30 days prior to the first day of each quarter).
- Section 24 – Marine Services Utilization Report to be submitted each quarter (30 days prior to the first day of each quarter)
- Section 49, 51 & 52 – Legal, Insurance and Financial Services Report to be submitted bi-annually.
- Section 29 – Employment and Training Plan to be submitted annually.
- Section 29 – Employment and Training Report to be submitted quarterly
- Section 38 – Research & Development Plan to be submitted annually.
- Section 39 – Research & Development Report to be submitted quarterly.
- Section 33 – Succession Plan Template to be submitted per Expatriate.
- Section 44 – Technology Transfer Plan to be submitted annually.
- Section 46 – Technology Transfer Report to be submitted annually.
REPORT (Click to download)
(Updated 7th June 2019)
|1.||60||Annually, Quarterly & on contract (project) basis|
EMPLOYMENT & TRAINING PLAN
EMPLOYMENT & TRAINING REPORT
Kindly note that refusal to submit or late submission of these statutory reports constitutes a violation of the NOGICD Act, 2010 and will result in the commencement of sanctions against your company in accordance with the provisions of the NOGICD Act 2010. This would include the following consequences listed in the Board’s publication of March 22nd 2018.
For enquiries, please contact the office of the Director, Monitoring and Evaluation, NCDMB on 070000NCDMB.