Nigerian Content Consultative Forum (N.C.C.F)
The NCCF and the NOGICD Act
The NCCF as enshrined in Section 57 of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010, is a platform for information sharing and collaboration in the Nigerian oil and gas industry with respect to;
- Upcoming projects in the oil and gas industry,
- Information on available local capabilities; and
- Other policy proposals that may be relevant to Nigerian content development.
The NCCF is to be made up of key industry stakeholders, government and regulatory agencies
The Nigerian Content Consultative Forum (NCCF): Key objectives
The key objectives of the NCCF are outlined as below:
- To identify issues and responsibilities.
- To propose interventions that can address issues and harness opportunities.
- To recommend the necessary policy changes required to influence Nigerian Content growth and capacity development.
- To develop programs and projects for the execution of identified interventions.
- Key stakeholders in the respective sector including Regulators, Operators, Service companies.
- The nomination is by submission of expression of interest to the Board.
- Membership is entirely voluntary.
- Each member organization shall nominate a single Representative to attend SWG meetings.
- Nominated member shall serve for 2-year tenure, subject to renewal
- SWG members shall appoint a chairman from among themselves who will serve for 2 years.
- Each SWG shall be assigned a dedicated desk officer from NCDMB who will serve as Secretary.
- The Steering committee shall manage the interface between NCCF stakeholders and the Board.
- Steering committee to deliberate on ideas as they emerge from the NCCF and proffer solutions.
- SWG members shall hold meetings every quarter.
- Meetings shall be focused and agenda-driven.
- When a Chairman is in-disposed, a deputy shall seat-in to ensure meetings hold.
- Meetings strictly for registered members of the NCCF.
- Secretaries shall allow a minimum of 2 weeks notification period for Physical SWG meetings to the secretariat.
- Secretaries shall allow a minimum of 48 hours notification period for Virtual SWG meetings to the secretariat.
- NCDMB participation in the NCCF limited to SWG Secretaries that are officers within the NCDMB Board.
- Chairman and Secretary to sign a final copy of SWG meetings
Various channels of communication shall be established including NCDMB website, Teleconferencing, WhatsApp.
An Expression of Interest (EOI) to join the NCCF shall be addressed to the Executive Secretary (NCDMB), and electronic copies forwarded to email@example.com.
Submission shall include;
- Evidence of Company Registration with the CAC
- Submit profile showing deep experience in the sectoral group
- Submit abstract on issues, growth opportunities and your aspiration for the sectoral group
- Applicants are required to register with NOGIC JQS at (https://nogicjqs.gov.ng)
The NCCF Secretariat shall determine the most appropriate Sectorial Working Group and membership shall be for an initial period of two (2) years.
The Nigerian Content Consultative Forum (NCCF): Team Composition
|S/N||Focal Person||Working Group/Sectorial Committee|
|1||Daziba Patrick Obah||NCCF Chairman|
|2||Abdulmalik Halilu||NCCF Vice-Chairman|
|3||Ene Ette||NCCF Process Owner|
|4||Maurice Iwhiwhu||NCCF Coordinator|
|5||David Opara||NCCF Coordinator|
|6||Patrick June||NCCF Coordinator|
|7||Richard Adeola||NCCF Coordinator|
|8||Asekoma Zuwairat||NCCF Coordinator|
|9||Abisoye Akinlade||Coordinating Secretary/Education and Training|
|12||Sylvia Josh-Ogwo||Essential Services|
|13||Farid Blell||Shipping and Logistics|
|14||Kelly Olaye||Material and Manufacturing|
|17||Ayokomi Oshin||Finance, Legal Services and Insurance|
|18||Uche Onyekaonwu||Information & Communication Technology|
|19||John Toru||Gas Value-Chain|