Key Thrusts of the NOGICD Act of 2010
- Integrate oil producing communities into the oil and gas value chain.
- Foster institutional collaboration.
- Maximize participation of Nigerians in oil and gas activities.
- Link oil and gas sector to other sectors of the economy.
- Maximize utilization of Nigerian resources i.e. goods, services and assets.
- Attract investments to the Nigeria oil and gas sector (service providers, equipment suppliers etc)
Nigerian Oil & Gas Park Scheme (NOGaPS)
Promoting Manufacturing in Oil & Gas Industry and It's Linkage Sectors
Join us in industrializing Nigeria
Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board
10 Year Strategic Roadmap
As part of efforts aimed at ensuring sustainability of Nigerian Content in the Oil and Gas Industry, the Board developed a 10-Year Strategic plan.
Ministers, Oil and Gas Industry Captains Converge in Yenagoa for 2023 Practical Nigerian Content Forum
The 17-story Nigerian Content Tower (NCT), Headquarters of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB), Swali, Yenagoa, is set to host oil and gas
Get updates on News, Press Releases and Events
The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) has reaffirmed
The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) on Tuesday
MISREPRESENTATION OF GOODWILL MESSAGE MADE BY EXECUTIVE SECRETARY, NCDMB, ENGR. SIMBI KESIYE WABOTE AT 2023 NAPE CONFERENCE