The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) was the toast of youths who on Thursday received international certification for specialised skills acquired under a
Get updates on News, Press Releases and Events
Determined to gather credible data on the oil and gas
In keeping with Nigeria’s leadership role in the development of
As plans to implement the African Continental Free Trade Agreement
Key Thrusts of the NOGICD Act of 2010
- Integrate oil producing communities into the oil and gas value chain.
- Foster institutional collaboration.
- Maximize participation of Nigerians in oil and gas activities.
- Link oil and gas sector to other sectors of the economy.
- Maximize utilization of Nigerian resources i.e. goods, services and assets.
- Attract investments to the Nigeria oil and gas sector (service providers, equipment suppliers etc)
Nigerian Oil & Gas Park Scheme (NOGaPS)
Promoting Manufacturing in Oil & Gas Industry and It's Linkage Sectors
Join us in industrializing Nigeria
Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board
10 Year Strategic Roadmap
As part of efforts aimed at ensuring sustainability of Nigerian Content in the Oil and Gas Industry, the Board developed a 10-Year Strategic plan.